Living in the Bournemouth, Dorset area, we know your garden furniture is very important to you. The weather doesn’t always permit you to relax on your patio furnitures but when that hot summer comes, you want to be relaxing in the garden. We have put some tips together for moving your garden furniture with you to your new home (and garden).
- Keep your furnitures clean by wiping them down with a clean towel and multi-surface spray. Take the time to clean them, you dont want to dirty up your new home with dirt from your previous home, or other belongings it sits with in the van.
- Ensure your furnitures doesn’t have any surprises in there, bugs or critters!
- Disassemble and wrap your furnitures. Patio furnitures can be tricky, you got glass tables, chair legs sticking out. Wrap and secure safely inside the van.
- Make sure to pack them properly. Ensure there are no loose items, consult a removals or man and van expert who will know how to pack and safely secure your furniture away.
- Protect Plant sand shrubs. Plants can be delicate and you don’t want to kill them during transport. Avoid breakage, tie them up, maybe bubble wrap or secure their place in a box.
If you got heavy or tricky garden items to move, consult an expert. Call us at 07872 467911 for a free quote.
Man and Van Move Bournemouth